Piadas Engracadas – Best Dating Sites 2018 Dating Tips Online Dating Tips: There Is No Such Thing As A ‘Casual Hookup’ | TODAY

Online Dating Tips: There Is No Such Thing As A ‘Casual Hookup’ | TODAY



>>> WERE BACK WITH MORE OF >>> WERE BACK WITH MORE OF "TOGETHER TODAY" IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A LOVE IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A LOVE CONNECTION, LISTEN UP

CONNECTION, LISTEN UP FOR A LOT OF FOLKS THESE DAYS, FOR A LOT OF FOLKS THESE DAYS, THE SEARCH, OF COURSE, BEGINS ONLINERCH, OF COURSE, BEGINS ONLINE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE USING DATING APPS HAS SKYROCKETED DATING APPS HAS SKYROCKETED

DATING IN THE MODERN WORLD CAN DATING IN THE MODERN WORLD CAN BE TRICKY AND WE NEED A SHERPA BE TRICKY AND WE NEED A SHERPA JOANNA COLES, FORMER EDITOR IN JOANNA COLES, FORMER EDITOR IN CHIEF FOR "COSMOPOLITAN" AND CHIEF FOR "COSMOPOLITAN" AND "MARIE CLAIRE" HAS A NEW BOOK "MARIE CLAIRE" HAS A NEW BOOK CALLED "LOVE RULES" CALLED "LOVE RULES" >> GOOD MORNING

>> THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST REVIEW >> THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST REVIEW YOUVE GOT YOUVE GOT DO YOU KNOW THIS? SARAH JESSICA PARKER SAYS, SHES SARAH JESSICA PARKER SAYS, SHES NOT SURE IF CARRIE BRADSHAW NOT SURE IF CARRIE BRADSHAW WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE WOULD HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE WORLD OF DATING WORLD OF DATING BUT IF SHE HAD THIS BOOK, SHE BUT IF SHE HAD THIS BOOK, SHE WOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT IN ONE WOULD HAVE FIGURED IT OUT IN ONE SEASON

SEASON >> IM GLAD WE HAD MORE SEASONS >> IM GLAD WE HAD MORE SEASONS OF "SEX AND THE CITY" OF "SEX AND THE CITY" THATS A NICE REVIEW THATS A NICE REVIEW

DATING APPS HAVE SKYROCKETED THEY ARE A FANTASTIC WAY TO MEET THEY ARE A FANTASTIC WAY TO MEET PEOPLE PEOPLE IM NOT ANTEDATING APP IM NOT ANTEDATING APP

BUT IF YOU GO ON A DATING APP AND THINK YOURE GOING TO FIND AND THINK YOURE GOING TO FIND THE ONE AND FAST FORWARD THE THE ONE AND FAST FORWARD THE PROCESS OF GETTING TO KNOW PROCESS OF GETTING TO KNOW SOMEONE, YOURE GOING TO BE SOMEONE, YOURE GOING TO BE SUPERDISAPPOINTED SUPERDISAPPOINTED >> YOU SAY SWIPE SMARTLY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? >> FIRST OF ALL, IT MEANS, WHEN >> FIRST OF ALL, IT MEANS, WHEN YOU MAKE A SWIPE, DO NOT SPEND YOU MAKE A SWIPE, DO NOT SPEND WEEKS, WHICH PEOPLE DO NOW, IN WEEKS, WHICH PEOPLE DO NOW, IN FLIRTY TEXT EXCHANGES, WITH FLIRTY TEXT EXCHANGES, WITH STRANGERS STRANGERS

>> THATS THE WHOLE FUN NOT THAT I KNOWLE FUN NOT THAT I KNOW >> WHY WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT >> WHY WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT? THAT? >> I DONT KNOW THAT

>> I DONT KNOW THAT >> WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? BY ALL MEANS, HAVE SOME BUT GET BY ALL MEANS, HAVE SOME BUT GET ON THE PHONE AND DONT INVEST ON THE PHONE AND DONT INVEST YOUR TIME MEETING SOMEONE UNTIL YOUR TIME MEETING SOMEONE UNTIL YOUVE TALKED TO THEM ON THE YOUVE TALKED TO THEM ON THE PHONE BECAUSE I CANNOT TELL YOU PHONE BECAUSE I CANNOT TELL YOU I TALKED TO HUNDREDS OF MEN AND I TALKED TO HUNDREDS OF MEN AND WOMEN FOR THIS BOOK WHO SAID WOMEN FOR THIS BOOK WHO SAID THEY WOULD INDULGE IN ENDLESS THEY WOULD INDULGE IN ENDLESS FLIRTY TEXT EXCHANGES, A MONTH FLIRTY TEXT EXCHANGES, A MONTH LATER MEET THE PERSON IN REAL LATER MEET THE PERSON IN REAL LIFE AND BE SO DISAPPOINTED THAT LIFE AND BE SO DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS PERSON IS NOT WHO THEY THIS PERSON IS NOT WHO THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THOUGHT IT WAS

>> AND YOU HAVE A FAUX TEXT >> AND YOU HAVE A FAUX TEXT RELATIONSHIP RELATIONSHIP CUT TO IT AND FIND OUT IF THERES SOMETHING THEREIF THERES SOMETHING THERE >> AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE >> AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE COMMUNICATE WITH A STRANGER COMMUNICATE WITH A STRANGER ONLINE IS, YOU BRING THE CURATED ONLINE IS, YOU BRING THE CURATED SELF ONLINE AND THE GAPS

SELF ONLINE AND THE GAPS AND THE TWO REAL SELVES AND THE TWO REAL SELVES AND THE GAPS IN THE AND THE GAPS IN THE CONVERSATION, YOU FILL WITH POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES, WHICH MIGHT POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES, WHICH MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY BE TRUE NOT ACTUALLY BE TRUE

YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL >> ITS VERY THOUGHTFUL >> ITS VERY THOUGHTFUL YOU HAVE A GREAT ANALOGY YOU HAVE A GREAT ANALOGY THROUGHOUT THE BOOK

THROUGHOUT THE BOOK YOU COMPARE DATING TO DIETING YOU COMPARE DATING TO DIETING YOU SAY THERES JUNK FOOD AND YOU SAY THERES JUNK FOOD AND JUNK LOVE JUNK LOVE

>> RIGHT >> RIGHT AND THERES SNACKS AND THERES SNACKS AND SOMETIMES SNACKS IS WHAT YOU AND SOMETIMES SNACKS IS WHAT YOU NEED

NEED SNACKS CAN LEAD YOU TO FEELING I SNACKS CAN LEAD YOU TO FEELING I HUNGRIER LATER IN THE DAY HUNGRIER LATER IN THE DAY I THINK OF IT AS A DIET BOOK FOR I THINK OF IT AS A DIET BOOK FOR LOVE BECAUSE FOOD AND LOVE HAVE LOVE BECAUSE FOOD AND LOVE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON, RIGHT? SO MUCH IN COMMON, RIGHT? WE HAVE HUGE APPETITES FOR BOTH WE HAVE HUGE APPETITES FOR BOTH

AND A LITTLE BIT OF JUNK FOOD IS FINE LITTLE BIT OF JUNK FOOD IS FINE BUT OVER THE LONG HAUL, YOU WANT A MIXED, NUTRITIOUS DIET TO GIVE A MIXED, NUTRITIOUS DIET TO GIVE YOU ENERGY YOU ENERGY AND YOU DONT WANT TO SPEND ALL YOUR EMOTIONAL CALORIES, AS IL YOUR EMOTIONAL CALORIES, AS I CALL THEM, ON PEOPLE WHO ARENT CALL THEM, ON PEOPLE WHO ARENT WORTH IT

WORTH IT >> YEAH >> YEAH WHAT DOES MATHAT MEAN WHAT DOES MATHAT MEAN

I SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE US I SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE US SOME TOUGH LOVE SOME TOUGH LOVE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN THE WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN THE PRACTICAL? PRACTICAL? IS THAT SOMEONE, JUNK LOVE, I LIKE THIS PERSON BECAUSE THEYRE LIKE THIS PERSON BECAUSE THEYRE GOOD-LOOKING? GOOD-LOOKING? OR YOURE NOT LOOKING FOR THE OR YOURE NOT LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT THINGS? RIGHT THINGS? >> I THINK IT MEANS BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF WITH WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOURSELF WITH WHAT YOU WANT AND MATCHING THAT AGAINST WHAT AND MATCHING THAT AGAINST WHAT THE OTHER PERSON WANTS THE OTHER PERSON WANTS SOMETIMES THERES NO ALIGNMENT

SOMETIMES THERES NO ALIGNMENT HOPEFULLY THERE IS HOPEFULLY THERE IS AND THERES LOTS OF PAGES TO AND THERES LOTS OF PAGES TO FILL OUT IN THE BOOK FILL OUT IN THE BOOK

ITS A BIT OF A WORKBOOK FOR ITS A BIT OF A WORKBOOK FOR PEOPLE, TOO, SO YOU CAN BE YOUR PEOPLE, TOO, SO YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN DATER ANALYTICS EXPERT, OWN DATER ANALYTICS EXPERT, TRACK YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR, TRACK YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR, UNDERSTAND YOUR TRIGGER POINTS UNDERSTAND YOUR TRIGGER POINTS WHEN YOU GO FOR PEOPLE THAT WHEN YOU GO FOR PEOPLE THAT ARENT SUITABLE OR WHEN YOU, YOU ARENT SUITABLE OR WHEN YOU, YOU KNOW, CALL AN EX BECAUSE YOU KNOW, CALL AN EX BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO ON A SATURDAY HAVE NOTHING TO DO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AND THEN YOU END UP THE NIGHT AND THEN YOU END UP THE NEXT MORNING FULL OF DATERS NEXT MORNING FULL OF DATERS REMORSE REMORSE >> RIGHT >> RIGHT YOU KIND OF HAVE TO DO AN YOU KIND OF HAVE TO DO AN INVENTORY OF YOURSELF

INVENTORY OF YOURSELF IN THE 30 SECONDS I HAVE, YOU IN THE 30 SECONDS I HAVE, YOU SAY THERES NO SUCH THING AS A SAY THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CASUAL HOOKUP CASUAL HOOKUP WELL HEAR ABOUT HOOKUP CULTURE WELL HEAR ABOUT HOOKUP CULTURE AND THE DATING APPS, WHAT DO YOU AND THE DATING APPS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? MEAN BY THAT? >> I REALLY MEAN THAT IF YOU >> I REALLY MEAN THAT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE FRENCH FRIES, WANT TO HAVE THE FRENCH FRIES, HAVE THE FRENCH FRIES I THINK OF HOOKUPS LIKE FRENCH I THINK OF HOOKUPS LIKE FRENCH FRIES

FRIES BUT DONT THINK YOU CAN EXIST ENTIRELY ON A DIET OF FRENCH ENTIRELY ON A DIET OF FRENCH FRIES FRIES AT SOME POINT, YOURE GOING TO, YOU KNOW, GET SCURVYGOING TO, YOU KNOW, GET SCURVY

>> JOANNA, THANK YOU SO MUCH >> JOANNA, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ALWAYS HAVE A WAY OF PUTTING

Source: Youtube

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,